General Jan transfer window

This has been a very strong start to the transfer window. We are in such a good position to really challenge the top two this season, and I can’t wait to be there against Bolton Wanderers when we lift the Sky Bet Lge One trophy.

A strong start? 8 days into the transfer window and you call this a strong start, now if this had been the 1st or 2nd then yes I would agree but the 8th? Do me a favour, ask my wife what it’s been like for the last 8 days. ????

That free kick, where he chipped it up for himself and banged it in is total class

No. Wouldn't want him anyway as Charlton would want a decent fee and he's turning 30 in March and is out injured until the end of Jan.

Charlton however are looking at former U's striker Armand Gnanduillet who's scored 15 in 27 for Blackpool.

That would leave Blackpool with very big boots to fill.

We can't fit Cam, Shandon, Gorrin AND Kelly in the same team - going to be a task keeping them all happy (or is Cam or Shandon on the way out? eeek! )

Its all about form, Baptiste in the last month has been unbelievable but before coming back from injury he was really struggling, we’ve already seen there’s injuries in our squad & now we look to be replacing the (squad players) with like for like starting 11 players (in terms of quality now) that’s what we need if we are serious about promotion

Last edited:
No. Wouldn't want him anyway as Charlton would want a decent fee and he's turning 30 in March and is out injured until the end of Jan.

Charlton however are looking at former U's striker Armand Gnanduillet who's scored 15 in 27 for Blackpool.

Map never gave Gnanduillet a proper chance when he was here.:mad:

Plus Brannagan still has that injury niggling away and Gorrin is a couple of yellows from a ban (I think).

Plus Brannagan still has that injury niggling away and Gorrin is a couple of yellows from a ban (I think).

Looks to be Versatile Midfielder so can play in Number 6 position (Gorrin’s) & in attacking Number 8 Role (looks just as good if not better than Brannagan in terms of passing & switching play ?)

Back
Top Bottom