General Jan transfer window

Teams should pay us to get their players firing again - Boro are SHITE.... we would hammer them.....

I've no doubt one of our signings will be an undiscovered gem from northern Ireland who none of us have ever heard of that most will be a bit deflated with. Then he will turn into a 4 million pound player within a year and a half.

Sounds like the reaction when we signed Kemar Roofe as well.

can’t see him going to Charlton as both Boro and them are struggling and they wouldn’t want him going to a rival.

Heard he wants to come here, he did in the summer but couldn't refuse what Middlesbrough were offering in wages.

• React
Reactions: Ian
It could be perfect really, as just like Fosu, Browne used to go through good spells and bad spells, so if they made sure that while one was going through a bad spell, the other was going through a good spell, we'd always have an in form left winger!

That norwich young lad we were linked with in the summer scored a hat trick today including a 40 yarder.

Day 4 in the Big Brother house. No evictions as yet (aka loans). Big Karl in the diary room said he may as well fib sometimes.

People have forgotten Hylton wasn’t performing for us and was set to be loaned out. He missed a lot of chances, much like we are doing at the moment. We’ve moved on from him. Don’t get me wrong, I’d have loved if he had signed on when we got promoted but he was nothing special.

Nothing special? What a load of nonsense. A brief loss of form happens to all players
He was player of the season twice if I recall and the bloke carried us for long periods.... but suddenly he can’t offer anything at league 1 level??. We’d have been relegated in mapps first year if it wasn’t for him.

Stephen O’Donnell is managed at Kilmarnock by former U’s midfielder Alex Dyer.
Hopefully he can put in a good word.

EDZwdleXoAEcoTY

Stephen O’Donnell is managed at Kilmarnock by former U’s midfielder Alex Dyer.
Hopefully he can put in a good word.

EDZwdleXoAEcoTY
Although that photo suggests he has problems with throw-ins!!!

Would be a fantastic signing , either playing or coming on . Can play right/left or through the centre ... and a very good players who Robbo knows well.

Agree and coming off the bench for the last 20 mins or so would terrorise tiring League 1 defenders. Saying that can be a bit temperamental when things not going his way, opposition will target him .

Back
Top Bottom