General Jan transfer window

Yeah but Matty Taylor has been smashing in goals for years. COD was at his best when playing for us and then it went to s**t. Oh well, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke...
You’ve no idea if he’s nice or not. You can’t still be crying because he left

Cadden - decent enough but I can't believe we are really going to break the bank to try to get him. As I say decent enough but IMO his crossing has been average at best. Sam Long with AN Other to sign to challenge him would be fine by me.

Cadden - decent enough but I can't believe we are really going to break the bank to try to get him. As I say decent enough but IMO his crossing has been average at best. Sam Long with AN Other to sign to challenge him would be fine by me.

He has been a major part of our run this season and isn't near his peak age. I can see why they are trying to do a deal.

Probably the reason why we are going back for Cadden is the 2/3 which were due to replace him have stalled or failed all together.

I liked Cadden but I’m a little concerned that we might be prepared to shell out 750k for him (if true)

Id rather we spent that sort of dosh on a striker to help out Taylor or a winger that can get bums off seats. That’s serious money at our level.

Cadden would be a major coup. You cant judge him on one poor game. He is in his early 20's, and has been immense this season, a massive part of our march up the league, contributing to it as much as any player in our squad.

£750,000 now, but after another 2 years with us, he will be up there with our top players in terms of what he is worth.

doubting his crossing ability you must not go to our games often, caddens ability to get forward and actually cross the ball into the box is probably his best attribute. Break the bank for him he has been pivotal in our play this season, considering what we spent on hanson caddens asking price isn't bad at all they should of got this deal done along time ago.

Think you'll find it's the other way round cadden has been class

Cadden would be a major coup. You cant judge him on one poor game. He is in his early 20's, and has been immense this season, a massive part of our march up the league, contributing to it as much as any player in our squad.

£750,000 now, but after another 2 years with us, he will be up there with our top players in terms of what he is worth.

My understanding is robbo wouldn't want to pay that sort of money for Cadden. But the board see him as an investment not just a player.

we have a squad full of multi million pound players which we have paid either very little for or got on free transfers now £750k is not a lot of money in football lets be honest, we have sold players over recent years for millions now time to re invest a bit in this brilliant squad and really push for the championship then we will receive a hefty fee for going up!! :)

Back
Top Bottom