General Jan transfer window

How many ex Sw*nd*n players have played for us, and done well?

(Joey doesnt count)

Ken Skeen was an early success

Tommy Mooney was another , albeit he wasnt with OUFC all that long - went to Wycombe if memory serves

were there any other successes who were previously Sw*nd*n players?

How many ex Sw*nd*n players have played for us, and done well?

(Joey doesnt count)

Ken Skeen was an early success

Tommy Mooney was another , albeit he wasnt with OUFC all that long - went to Wycombe if memory serves

were there any other successes who were previously Sw*nd*n players?
There haven't been many though Sarge gave there?

There haven't been many though Sarge gave there?
not than I can think of ... Kerrouche( on loan ) is the only other one I can think of

going the opposite way ( albeit not always directly- Joey excepted)
Mark Jones
Cannis Carroll

and thats all I can think of ... any others?

Has to be Jerry Yates. Comes alive in the box, feeds off crosses - plus just joined New Era player agency

Can he play as a wide player/forward rather than as the central striker? Even ignoring Dan Agyei, I can't see anybody getting in ahead of Matty Taylor or Jamie Mackie considering what they provide to the team.

Maybe Taylor isnt a done deal or robbo wants someone better than him/mackie?

Can he play as a wide player/forward rather than as the central striker? Even ignoring Dan Agyei, I can't see anybody getting in ahead of Matty Taylor or Jamie Mackie considering what they provide to the team.

He plays as #9. Plays similarly to Taylor...maybe covering Taylor being recalled? Maybe bolstering the forward line for a promotion push? Maybe thinking of loaning Agyei out? Who knows - is a good age at 23 and plenty of scope to improve

Would be rather nice if Doyle and Yates left them in January.

Would be great if both are go in Jan Doyle gets recalled to play for Bradford & we get Yates that should ruin the 2nd half of the season for them as both have scored over 75% of there goals (22/28 goals)

Back
Top Bottom