General Jan transfer window

If that is true it is pretty amazing..

Doesn't surprise me to be honest. The amount of stick the players get of their fans when things aren't going right is enough to put any pro footballer off. I know we may have booed players of the pitch and slagged them off on here, fb, phone ins etc when things weren't going right. But their fans take it to the next level shouting at players in the street, as they go in to training. Look how they have reacted to Stewart Donald I'm surprised they haven't stormed the boardroom yet.

They aren't a big club in a big league anymore. They are on par with atleast half of league 1. They are delusional, they are now saying Billy Sharp from Sheffield United is a possibility. ??

Off their forum it seems Lafferty held talks but didn't want to go there. [emoji4]
Not surprising. When was the last time a player moved to Sunderland and improved their reputation?

Maguire maybe, but only because he'd been at Bury the previous year.

Reading there forum on him, someone to be in the know says he's not signing for them as he thinks it will be a bad move as he's a Mag (Newcastle). Their fans are something else, stating they will give him the benefit of the doubt but if he turns out shite like Grigg they will be after him lol. Do these tools not realise players probably read forums before signing on for a team. Come here Madine you will be welcomed here, it's warmer down here and nicer houses. ?
No thanks. I know it's just about the football and all that, but he's been convicted twice of assault. Jailed at least once for breaking a bloke's cheekbone..

So have to wait til after gillingham game...Jan 18th thats when kilmarnock are back after winter break. Stephen O'Donnell ?

Peterborough do. Whether Ferguson can get the best from them is a different matter.

It's all very subjective. The fact is that we currently have the best squad that we've seen in decades. We have some of the very best players in the league and a manager who gets them playing to their very best. Is that enough for promotion? Time will tell. But we can't be looking at any other club and worrying about what they have.

Lewie Coyle (RB) joining Fleetwood permanently. Shame, wonder if we were ever seriously interested

Back
Top Bottom