General Jan transfer window

Think we need better cover for RM and LM. Sykes and Hall arent quite good enough.

Expect to see Hall & Mackie shipped out if there are any takers .

If we get couple of mill + we’ve done well
Yup. Centre backs don’t fetch mega bucks at this level. Liam Lindsay went to Stoke for around £2m last summer and he was the most highly rated centre half L1 has seen in years. That’s just how it is - attacking players are where the premiums are. That said, it’s all relative. If he DID leave and if it were indeed for around £2m, even half of that would be enough to bring in a very formidable replacement.

Let’s wait and see what happens, but it was pretty obvious when he only signed a one year extension in the summer that this season could well be his last. Here’s hoping he can at least hang around until the end of the season.

Yup. Centre backs don’t fetch mega bucks at this level. Liam Lindsay went to Stoke for around £2m last summer and he was the most highly rated centre half L1 has seen in years. That’s just how it is - attacking players are where the premiums are. That said, it’s all relative. If he DID leave and if it were indeed for around £2m, even half of that would be enough to bring in a very formidable replacement.

Let’s wait and see what happens, but it was pretty obvious when he only signed a one year extension in the summer that this season could well be his last. Here’s hoping he can at least hang around until the end of the season.
Matt Clarke went for around 3.5 last summer. I’d say Dickie is a better player from what I’ve seen.

Matt Clarke went for around 3.5 last summer. I’d say Dickie is a better player from what I’ve seen.
To a Premier League team. If a Championship club has that sort of cash to punt on a centre half, I’ll gladly take a few twenties off their hands while they’re at it.

Pretty much....Konsa went for around 2.5, Pinnock about 3mill. If we are resolute we might get 2mill + but weg money for Dickie (though millions for him is a decent return). Spoke to a recruitment guy and Derby have the money and the need - plus will most probably be picking up £££ for some of their youngsters in January.

Hopefully Dickie will stay until the summer - however, I'm happy for Moore to step in (although not sure about his partnership with Mousinho).

We will have £££ to pick some talent out of league 2/Scotland

Back
Top Bottom