General Jan transfer window

Wouldnt be against both of the above happening. Fosu has been woefully off form, recently.
Fosu has looked knackered for the last month or so, and has also lost a bit of confidence in front of goal. It looks like he's trying too hard and either tries to go past one player too many or snatches at shots. A little break, or a goal or two and I think we'll see the player he was earlier in the season.

Fosu has looked knackered for the last month or so, and has also lost a bit of confidence in front of goal. It looks like he's trying too hard and either tries to go past one player too many or snatches at shots. A little break, or a goal or two and I think we'll see the player he was earlier in the season.
He's also been heavily marked after his excellent start to the season.

Always seem to be three opposition players around him all the time

There wouldn't be if we had a pacy right winger. The reason Cadden has seen so much space on the right wing is teams are trying to stop are play down the left with fosu. Fosu can still be a big part on are promotion but I think he could do with a couple of games of on the bench and being an impact sub.

Taken from this morning’s BBC sport website:

Sunderland are among a trio of League One sides who have made a move to sign Bristol City's English winger Hakeeb Adelakun, 23, on loan this month. (Football Insider)

Although we’re not one of the three clubs reportedly interested (Rotherham and Doncaster being the other two), its no secret that we’re after wingers so he might be a target for us. Certainly fits the bill.

To be honest, this guy Holland sounds a bit flat.
Taken of the Blackburn forum

Two unknown teams from the championship have submitted loanoffer for West Ham’s Nathan Holland. Apparently he’s a star in the u23s and plays left wing. Wonder if rovers have looked?

He’d benefit from passing the ball simple when the option on and going for the return. He’s trying to do too much and invariably ends up losing the ball. Go back to basics.

Reports in Scotland suggest we're interested in signing Stephen O'Donnell from Kilmarnock.

Out of contract in the summer, O'Donnell is a full Scottish international (11 caps) who is also believed to be wanted by Boro.

The more it goes on the more I'm convinced the whole Cadden thing has been planned from the start, and he will eventually be our player. The ongoing 'disagreement' between the club and Columbus Crew over a transfer fee (would they really have the audacityto ask for £1m?) and KR's public criticism of his agent all seems a bit too staged for me. It's like watching a poorly written soap opera, but nonetheless I'm quite enjoying it.

Reports in Scotland suggest we're interested in signing Stephen O'Donnell from Kilmarnock.

Out of contract in the summer, O'Donnell is a full Scottish international (11 caps) who is also believed to be wanted by Boro.
He is not rated at all by Luton fans (and yes i do know some having worked there for 4 years)

Back
Top Bottom