General Jan transfer window

We need to go to every newsagents tomorrow and take and burn every copy of the Mirror. Can't have the scouts of other teams reading this.

I know from recruiters I've spoken to Oxford are being watched by most clubs from up the pyramid

We need to go to every newsagents tomorrow and take and burn every copy of the Mirror. Can't have the scouts of other teams reading this.
Just about to comment negatively about him & the invalid nonsense written

So from the 5 min thingy today it looks like we are after a pacy winger. Robbo also has built up good links with liverpool so could maybe get one of their players in.

Goodness could you imagine Woodburn AND Jones on loan here?

It's not that long ago that we were looking at players at the end of their careers or lower league journey men! Any additions from Liverpool u23's would be incredible.

It's not that long ago that we were looking at players at the end of their careers or lower league journey men! Any additions from Liverpool u23's would be incredible.
didn’t do very well in the p#sspot trophy - finished bottom.
would hope any younger player can be on loan with view to buy (if good enough) to keep the model going

Herbie Kane would be a great addition (if we lost a midfielder in January) - would cost a fair amount if we tried permanent. Understand lots of clubs tried to get him in the summer.

Possibly Neco Williams - RB, depending on the situation with Cadden.

Jones needs senior football but suspect he will start off in the championship like Woodburn

new manager at Cardiff ... maybe bring Whyte back on loan?
I understand that they really rate Whyte at Cardiff so would be really surprised if they let him out on loan.
Even if not playing he is great to have on the bench.

Now it looks like no Cadden would like us to sign a pacy right back Sam long has done well covering but just hasn’t got the pace what is needed in this team would also like to see a Speedy winger maybe on loan

Back
Top Bottom