General Jan transfer window

Where is the messaih ECYELLOW when you need him! We need answers! Seriously though any info would be nice at this point pretty please

I've heard we've done a swap deal with Dickie for a lawnmower for the training ground but we're hoping to bring a plumber in on loan to sort out the showers!!!

#NotAllRumoursAreTrue
Is that what you've been told by whoever gives you information or your opinion?

Is that what you've been told by whoever gives you information or your opinion?

Karl has just passed me a post it note!! But in all seriousness we knew that there would be interest in players like Baptiste and Dickie. Business goes a bit mad in these last couple of days but no one will leave below value, and even then it will have to be right for the player too. Brentford have been keen on Baptiste for some time so it wouldn't be impossible, bit not for the price being quoted.

I might be alone on this, but I think Jonson Clarke Harris could do a job for us.

Karl has just passed me a post it note!! But in all seriousness we knew that there would be interest in players like Baptiste and Dickie. Business goes a bit mad in these last couple of days but no one will leave below value, and even then it will have to be right for the player too. Brentford have been keen on Baptiste for some time so it wouldn't be impossible, bit not for the price being quoted.
Hopefully your right, wouldn't be what I'd want to happen but if we sold them both for a half decent price AND it was reinvested then fine, but what's being rumoured is ridiculously low

I never like double deals, especially when they're outgoings, and ESPECIALLY when it's our most promising midfielder and one of our main creative outlets in one go. If nothing else it leaves the squad at breaking point.

2.25 million for Baptiste is lowball in anyone's book, add-ons or no add-ons.

Hopefully your right, wouldn't be what I'd want to happen but if we sold them both for a half decent price AND it was reinvested then fine, but what's being rumoured is ridiculously low
We know that Fosu has a release clause of £750k, so would expect upwards of £3m for Baptiste as an absolute minimum.

Rebuild in the championship with an increased wage budget, 3million in the bank (at least from going up), millions from the inevitable departure of players like Dickie etc but who knows, they may stay? All well and good making predictions but for now, let's be realistic - we have one of the best teams in the league and thats a fact.

If the board wont put their money where their promises are atm, why would they do it when we are in the championship. It's now they should be doing it, to actually get us there.

Back
Top Bottom