General Jan transfer window

looks like the training game vs Southend included a triallist or two....can any ITK people put a name on them?

looks like the training game vs Southend included a triallist or two....can any ITK people put a name on them?
OM 'report' .... on the Training/friendly game .... ( Agyei scored BTW- as did youngster - & outfield player- Jack Stevens) ...

OWS 'Report'...

OM 'report' .... on the Training/friendly game .... ( Agyei scored BTW- as did youngster - & outfield player- Jack Stevens) ...

OWS 'Report'...

Last season it was two Jordan Grahams and this season it's two Jack Stevens. Get some different names! :LOL:

In case it's of interest; Lee O'Connor, the Celtic full back whose name seemed to have been mentioned when you were talking about Stephen O'Donnell the other week, has just signed for Partick Thistle on loan.

(Clearly it's not of that much interest as he's signed for another team but it's a footnote nonetheless)

Partick Thistle over us?

I predict that at some point in the future - possibly in this very window - we will sign a football player. He (they will be male) will have legs (plural) and play somewhere on the pitch. They might sign on loan for a few months but they might also sign on a permanent deal for several years.

I can’t reveal my source but I am quietly confident that you will see I know my onions.

I can’t reveal my source but I am quietly confident that you will see I know my onions.

fb8f18be78c87994f4ea4ffcb7a30da9.jpg

I predict that at some point in the future - possibly in this very window - we will sign a football player. He (they will be male) will have legs (plural) and play somewhere on the pitch. They might sign on loan for a few months but they might also sign on a permanent deal for several years.

In addition to a couple of legs, he may have two right feet, and be left footed.

Shows a complete lack of ambition from the board - Tiger shopping in the bargain basement again, he needs to invest. Relegation battle here we come.

Wow! There were Championship clubs interested too! We have the strongest defence/midfield/attack in the division now!! Superb signing.

Back
Top Bottom