General Jan transfer window

Definitely NOT financial guys. Repeat definitely NOT financial.

You could look incredibly stupid (dare I say...again) as there are still several days remaining of the window.
Things change, situations change....think of it like a house buying chain. One part fails everyone else has consequences out of their control.

Think you answered your own concern...back up and competition for Ruffels...considering at the moment that competition consists of the square root of F.A, it's got to be an improvement to the squad.
On second viewing, it appears they are referring to the accuracy of the rumour.

What makes you say that? I'm not particularly bothered either way, just interested to know why you think that.

Does this Twitter account have any credible sources? It seems not...

Oxford buying a player at the start of a 4 year deal an playing in a Championship side... Perhaps if Tiger is prepared to pay a fortune to replace Ruffles. I doubt it.

Oxford buying a player at the start of a 4 year deal an playing in a Championship side... Perhaps if Tiger is prepared to pay a fortune to replace Ruffles. I doubt it.
Fair point, well made. On to the next one...

• React
Reactions: Ian

EC Yellow and Scotchegg are usually very reliable sources...... so it seems we do

I hope this next one is soon!

At least, before Uncle Kip publishes his book on how to support Oxford during a transfer window, without wasting too much time, and worrying that the players the team needs won't be arriving at the club.

Back
Top Bottom