General Jan transfer window

We certainly should have extended (if he was willing) to give a chance for Easty tonplayva couple of reserve games. Hammerite couldnt fix the amount of rust on Saturday.
I'll be honest, Eastwood hasnt had a very good season by his usual standards and he had a shocker on Saturday. Archer, aside from the odd flap at a corner or cross, impressed me a lot. In some respects I saw greener grass.

Cant have any more repeats of Rotherham, if we are serious about winning this league...

Is now the time to give Eastwood games to get back into the swing of things? Quite the conundrum.

Last edited:
Apparently Brannigan and Eastwood both have the same type of knee injury. Its already been announced that Brannigan is still having problems with pain in his knee so I wouldnt be surprised if Eastwood is also still having problems. I think saturday showed they were both brought back in too soon. If Stevens needs to step up for a few games he’ll need all the support we can give him during this important period.

Apparently Brannigan and Eastwood both have the same type of knee injury. Its already been announced that Brannigan is still having problems with pain in his knee so I wouldnt be surprised if Eastwood is also still having problems. I think saturday showed they were both brought back in too soon. If Stevens needs to step up for a few games he’ll need all the support we can give him during this important period.
So why didnt we extend Archer?

Goodness...

Every time Eastwood has been injured, he's gone straight to the loan market, and has not put any faith in Stevens. This alone should put peoples minds at rest he wont start tomorrow. If he does then it is far poorer a decision than his team selection on Saturday.

Every time Eastwood has been injured, he's gone straight to the loan market, and has not put any faith in Stevens. This alone should put peoples minds at rest he wont start tomorrow. If he does then it is far poorer a decision than his team selection on Saturday.
If Eastwood has a knock?
If Eastwood is injured who would you play?
Some ridiculous comments on here.

Also it is when Eastwood has a long term injury where we have a loan in.
I suspect that for a game or two Stevens would have a chance but for 8 or10 games he is seen as too inexperienced ( and if Steven's is injured who on earth plays then?)

Back
Top Bottom