James Vaughan

If so he would be a great signing I think. Gets plenty of goals and would do well for us

If Vaughan goes to Portsmouth...does that make Pittman available?

I wondered the same, but Pitman was captain for Pompey on Tuesday against Luton, so would be a strange decision.
Edit: He did get hooked at half-time though!

OMGZ
d4a.gif

I wondered the same, but Pitman was captain for Pompey on Tuesday against Luton, so would be a strange decision.
Edit: He did get hooked at half-time though!

Hawkins/Bogle/Vaughan...when playing us they started Lowe up top instead.

This has been a horror show if we fail to get anyone. Lets see how the remaining 13hrs go :confused:

You go try buy a Tesco turkey with just Indonesian Sainsbury's vouchers! If no one comes, it is all down to Tiger and his destruction of our credibility

I mean Vaughan not coming (if he does join Pompey) does suggest his agent went around fishing for a better deal/club.

Although I notice BBC Oxford are reporting that a striker is enroute to the club now that isn't Vaughan

I mean Vaughan not coming (if he does join Pompey) does suggest his agent went around fishing for a better deal/club.

Although I notice BBC Oxford are reporting that a striker is enroute to the club now that isn't Vaughan

Probably our seventh choice striker then.

If the above is true, then this will be sickening if JV was the target man we were after? I have read all the comments from our loyal fans across many topics. It just looks to me that everything said and done by management and CoCo is that we are purposely being set up to fail? I live in Leeds, so I look at this forum from afar and the Oxford fail. Firstly the Oxford fail do not help the situation with their poor reporting of OUFC and they need to ask more direct questions to the board and management, I will include RadOx as well, no one is asking THE direct questions or is brave to ask what are the plans for our beloved club? As a supporter of nearly 50 years (maybe social media doesn't help) I have never known such confusion, lack of direction, lack of communication and lastly the lack of respect the management have towards us Yellows? As for CoCo please shut your mouth about players, mileage, budget etc, etc. What are the scouts doing? The excuses are pathetic, the silence is deafening, HMRC. Why is our club the target of so many false promises and buyers who have no respect or wellbeing for our club, supporters and the community? Sorry for the rant fellow yellows, but I am just fed up with all the Sh*t being flung around our club. It always seems to be the same old Sh*t and a different spreader. Rant over, sorry I am so passionate about OUFC. COYY'S

Probably our seventh choice striker then.

Depends on the situation though...if Vaughan was first choice but he unexpectedly rocks up at Pompey and a previously unavailable Pittman becomes interested, then it's clear he would be the new first choice (and would have been from the outset probably).

Back
Top Bottom