Championship James McLean Stoke City

In fairness he does come across as an absolute dickhead.

Two weeks , should be for a few months.
And he really doesn't expect to get abuse and start crying when he does ! Horrible horrible individual.

He’s a c**t refuses to wear a poppy on his shirt which imo should be forced to you want to earn a living playing football in this country then be respectful to this country and that post perhaps he was teaching his kids how to prepare to rob people or something as I say c**t

He can always fk off back to Ireland. Oh, but he’d miss the money.

He’s a c**t refuses to wear a poppy on his shirt which imo should be forced to you want to earn a living playing football in this country then be respectful to this country and that post perhaps he was teaching his kids how to prepare to rob people or something as I say c**t
A gesture isn't a gesture if it's mandatory, of course poppies shouldn't be enforced

Weird post.

Back
Top Bottom