General James, Little and Noel-Williams farmed out

How many players(younger players) loaned out have , so far , come back off loan, to make a really major impact to the first team? I dont think its many ?

Since we've been back in League football , how many youth players have broken into the side without first going out on loan?

Players have to get a chance in games that matter, and in front of real supporters, at this stage in their careers.

I don't think they'll play in U23 games regardless of whether they're able to, but they'll certainly be training with us outside of the non-league sessions with their loan sides.

I would say Baptiste is established and a starter when fit. He did captain the side against City aswell.
fair comment @RCYellowRC :) .... hope Shandon does make a full recovery from his injury, he has some serious potential if he picks up from where he left off with that bizzarely sustained injury

good question that ...does anyone know the many intricacies of youngsters loans to non league etc?
I believe that they can play U23s for us, while on these loans - not first team though

Interesting comments from Ruffles re local talent, specifically himself and Sam Long,( on rad ox ) compared to managers 'own' players/loanees bought in

not a direct quote , the jist was ' local / younger oufc players do have to work extra hard to 'earn' first team places compared to managers 'own' players' :unsure:

fair comment @RCYellowRC :) .... hope Shandon does make a full recovery from his injury, he has some serious potential if he picks up from where he left off with that bizzarely sustained injury

Shandon would definitely have been in the squad today if fit. If only for that sublime cross at Brentford.

James AND Hopkin both available tonight in Oxford Senior Cup match against Oxford City.

Back
Top Bottom