James Henry

Looks like former U’s midfielder Brian Howard is involved in Henry’s management team.

EHvC9JKXYAAv0dj

Superb, would have been disappointed with a shorter contract the way hes played since signing

Great signing for us. So glad we tied this up as he has been one of our best players for a long time.

Brilliant news
Would I be right in saying Henry was a Pep signing?

From what I heard Mapp wanted to bring him here along with Jack Payne just before he left for Leicester so I would think it was more our head of recruitment & Faz who had more input into bring him here than Pep as Pep was only interested in bring in more of the foreign players he previously worked with

Brilliant news

From what I heard Mapp wanted to bring him here along with Jack Payne just before he left for Leicester so I would think it was more our head of recruitment & Faz who had more input into bring him here than Pep as Pep was only interested in bring in more of the foreign players he previously worked with

Believe this is the case and the deal had been done before Pep could get his hands on the target list the recruitment team had drawn up. Thank goodness really.

A lovely bits of news for all! Time to seal it with some goals today

Back
Top Bottom