James Henry

Really pleased about this JH has shut his doubters up well and truly again this year.

So did his contract expire at the end of this season?
I assume 2 years means to the end of next season? So one plus potentially 2 year extension which is good.
I have spoken to a few supporters from other clubs and Henry seems to be very well regarded throughout L1 (he has proved that he can play at a higher level should we go up in that time)

I assume 2 years means to the end of next season? So one plus potentially 2 year extension which is good.
I have spoken to a few supporters from other clubs and Henry seems to be very well regarded throughout L1 (he has proved that he can play at a higher level should we go up in that time)

and championship. My Brentfrod mate really rates him, would love him there

It doesn’t mark it clear does it? Could have said contracted ‘til ...
Anyhow, probably got improved terms for this season and next, with the one year option after that.

Great news.

I'm certain now that we'll see him on this list before the end of his time at the club:

Only question is, how high can he go? If it is indeed a 2+1 deal after this year, you feel Billy Rees at #9 is definitely under threat...….

Back
Top Bottom