James Henry

I'm really enjoying having Henry and Brannagan belt them in from long range, Fosu taking on legions of defenders before slotting home, and Taylor ghosting into the danger areas to poke home the cheeky tap ins.

When you're this multi dimensional, defences just don't know how to set themselves up.

This this this.

With Taylor in the team we have a multitude of threats - Cadden to bomb forward and cross from wide right, Henry or Brannigan to shoot from distance or Fosu to dribble and run at you. Much harder to defend against and plan for than a one-dimensional team.

isn't it Sam Long and Mark Sykes that KR ain't too keen on? :unsure:
A couple of times yesterday I heard Robbo bemoaning the fact that we’d passed up the opportunity to shoot from about 25 yards out, Fosu definitely on one occasion. It’s clear that we are being encouraged to have a dig from distance - unlike a lot of teams who often want to walk it in - so all these long range goals are no coincidence.

If you don’t shoot you don’t score as they say !
I haven't a clue if KR dislikes Sykes. But he was going mental when he shot into the side netting seeming to imply Sykes should've put the ball back to someone in a better position. IMO considering Sykes had the physio on twice for different injuries and has come from part time football to fulltime less than a year ago I think he shows great promise.
Bit off topic but a big shout out for Amy Cranston who must be putting in plenty of hours keeping an eye on our injured players.

Back
Top Bottom