General James Henry injury ?

Nothing other than KR’s comments that he’s probably out for the season.

I would assume we’ll be taking up his option as at the very least we’ll get a fee given his qualities.

I’m a massive Henry fan but not sure if he’ll playing for us next year.

It was suggested after the game that rather than a broken nose it may have been a fracture of the skull above the nose. That could be career ending. I hope more than anything else that Jamo has a full recovery. I agree with @MJB that we'll likely take up the extension and support him through the recovery. It's said that there's no sentiment in football but it's something that we do well.

Yes the silence is quite worrying. Would love to see him recover and don the yellow shirt again next season.
He is only 33 at the start and still a quality player to have in the squad.

Well at least this is good news for Jamo personally - I make no secret that he is my favourite current player and I for one hope we will take the extension for many reasons

Started this season well but horrible luck since the turn of the year - very rusty against Plymouth but looked well up for it at Fleetwood and then this - typical

Looking forward to seeing him next season in the Yellow & Blue

Seeing the incident back on iFollow, I'm suuprised that a yellow card at least wasn't given.
May have been head to head, but their player has made a run of quite a few metres at pace jumping straight into Henry.

If we somehow sneak in the play offs the next 10 days it would be good if he could play some part in the play offs maybe in a face mask.

Browne & Baldock back too..
👀👀

Back
Top Bottom