James Henry in 2018

That’s fair. I suspect it’s maybe more difficult to depart from a formation that you know very well and that has stood you in very good stead throughout your managerial career than it perhaps appears from the terraces. But I reckon the ability to adapt is an indication of a good manager - just look at (on a more dramatic scale) the plaudits Emery is getting at Arsenal this year for changing his entire formation pretty much every game at half time!

They’ve only led at half time once I believe so perhaps he should just revert immediately to plan B from the off!

Striker is not mentioned in the lead post.
This is about a player who has scored 9 goals for us this season-so far.
Who gives a stuff what position he takes up in the game.
Why be so pedantic,negative & picky?
Why can’t we just celebrate his accomplishments to date ?

Yes I wasn’t being 100% serious I’m afraid to say. Very happy all round with the lads contribution .....

Which takes a lot for me to say as I don’t really trust players with two first names. That’s why I never liked Joey Beauchamp

Yes I wasn’t being 100% serious I’m afraid to say. Very happy all round with the lads contribution .....

Which takes a lot for me to say as I don’t really trust players with two first names. That’s why I never liked Joey Beauchamp

Where the hell did you grow up? It were only Steve, Bill and Dave where I grew up. Beauchamp? Damn!

Oohps.
I’ve now taken a chill pill !
?

Back
Top Bottom