Jake Wright out of contract

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date

Jake Wright back?

• Total voters
Reading back over this....assume Dickie didn't kick on as I haven't seen his name on the team sheet recently.
He's not been on the team sheet since last Saturday.

Apart f
Oh my, how wrong can you be, young Ian. He was on the team sheet on Wednesday, and picked up a booking in the 72nd minute. ;)
Apart from the booking, he was quite anonymous. Perhaps Bazzer can give us a summary - even if he didn't see the game...?

Anyhow, he's not played for two days. He'll be rusty... If his heads not gone, or been turned, his legs will soon be gone. QPR seem to have missed out on Wright as his replacement.

• React
Reactions: m
Apart f

Apart from the booking, he was quite anonymous. Perhaps Bazzer can give us a summary - even if he didn't see the game...?

Anyhow, he's not played for two days. He'll be rusty... If his heads not gone, or been turned, his legs will soon be gone. QPR seem to have missed out on Wright as his replacement.

Are you SURE that he didn't give his full name? (Just an innocent question)

Good news for Jake - let's hope Mansfield have a tall Centre Back partner to assist the Tom Cruise of professional football.

I’d forgotten Clough was there. Wonder if they will hit it off? I can imagine Jake as a manager

Jake's changed a bit hasn't he..if that's him in the photo in Werther's link to the BBC article?

Good news for Jake - let's hope Mansfield have a tall Centre Back partner to assist the Tom Cruise of professional football.

Love the way they say he had a "spell" with us - bit more than that surely

Back
Top Bottom