Jack Fallows

Johnf

My Dad Jack Fallows passed away peacefully in his home yesterday at the age of 95.
Dad started going to the manor in 1947 soon after returning home after serving his country in the Royal Air Force during the war. Sadly dad has been unable to attend matches the last few years due to ill health but he always listened to every match on the radio.
One of the many many things We have to thank our Dad for is passing on his love for Oxford United to our family, myself my brother, daughter, son and Granddaughter are all season ticket holders and other members of the family attend from time to time.
Thank you Dad.
Rest in peace.

RIP Jack.

It sounds like he bought you all up the right way.

My Dad Jack Fallows passed away peacefully in his home yesterday at the age of 95.
Dad started going to the manor in 1947 soon after returning home after serving his country in the Royal Air Force during the war. Sadly dad has been unable to attend matches the last few years due to ill health but he always listened to every match on the radio.
One of the many many things We have to thank our Dad for is passing on his love for Oxford United to our family, myself my brother, daughter, son and Granddaughter are all season ticket holders and other members of the family attend from time to time.
Thank you Dad.
Rest in peace.
You were/are lucky to have/had such a great loving Dad. RIP Mr Jack Fallows. I salute you Sir.

I worked there from 1980 to 87 ,i remember Jack was a really nice chap.....sorry to hear of his passing

Thank you bagpuss we feel lucky to have had a Dad like him and have such good memories.
I know he really loved his life as a postman.

Back
Top Bottom