Ivo Pekalski

Had pretty much forgotten about Ivo and Mehmeti. They will be like new signings. Just as well as I can't see us doing a great deal of business in January.

Had pretty much forgotten about Ivo and Mehmeti. They will be like new signings. Just as well as I can't see us doing a great deal of business in January.

Wes Thomas's goalscoring form and that we have Mehmeti to come back is the reason I don't think we'll sign another striker whether permanently or on loan.

I wonder how good our forgotten midfielder is, shame as Mowitt was just starting to come good.

I reckon Ivo will give us a bit more fight in midfield. It's definitely something we've been needing. It's odd considering that Mowatt was originally brought in as a replacement of sorts for him, but has played out on the wing more often than not. I could see Alex staying past January, probably if we don't bring in anyone to properly replace Marvin.

I think Mowatt has played out wide more out of necessity because we don’t have anyone else out there?

I’ve not seen as many games this season as the previous two but what seems clear is that we have t really got any proper width in the team.

On at least one occasion in the last two games
Xemi has received the ball, opened his body up to shift it wide right and there was no one there to receive the ball, same thing happened on the left yesterday without Ricardinho.

Ivo+Pekalski+Malmo+FF+v+IFK+Norrkoping+Allsvenskan+ALneqcClJxtl.jpg

The biggest quads in football belong to Ivo Pekalski.

Management rate Ivo extremely highly. Potential Franchise player for us. With Agon and Gino back and a Curtis Nelson replacement in the loan market , on cups to distract the staff, I am very confident of an exciting 2018 and a 6th place finish.

Management rate Ivo extremely highly. Potential Franchise player for us. With Agon and Gino back and a Curtis Nelson replacement in the loan market , on cups to distract the staff, I am very confident of an exciting 2018 and a 6th place finish.

Hmmmm. That almost seems like you are setting up to launch a tirade if we don't get 6th or above. You haven't mentioned a top 6 budget though. Yet.

What do you mean by "potential franchise player for us"?

Can only think Clive isn’t referring to Pekalski but that we’re possibly in for a player from MK Dons..?

What do you mean by "potential franchise player for us"?
In professional sports, a franchise player is an athlete who is not simply the best player on their team, but one that the team can build their "franchise" around for the foreseeable future.
For that to happen with Ivo he'll have to have a lot less injuries that in his career so far

Back
Top Bottom