I've renewed my Season Ticket official thread

The news that Rothwell and Ricardinho may not sign new deals won't help sales.

15 players have left the club since the season ended and only one replacement on board so far. Will the deadline be extended?

15 players have left the club since the season ended and only one replacement on board so far. Will the deadline be extended?

I would expect so...... kind of smooth`s over the less than good news.

Won't make a great deal, if any, difference considering it is hardly a shock that Rothwell hasn't signed a new contract. Whilst I like Riccy it is hardly the end of the world either that he hasn't signed on again.

Last edited:

Seriously???
So Oufc supporters are so fickle that some wont buy a ST because Rothwell and Richardinho dont sign new deals?
I rate oufc supporters loyalty far more than you do.

I'm thinking of upgrading my North Stand ST already bought, to Lounge ST on payday. [emoji4]

@DaveT you may not agree with the kids ST sentiments on this thread but perhaps you would flag them up at the next Oxvox committee meeting as there do seem to be some very valid point made.

@DaveT you may not agree with the kids ST sentiments on this thread but perhaps you would flag them up at the next Oxvox committee meeting as there do seem to be some very valid point made.

Certainly mate. DM ur specific questions . They were only my personal views, but ur a paying customer and if ur a Oxvox member then I’m happy to ask the question for you

Certainly mate. DM ur specific questions . They were only my personal views, but ur a paying customer and if ur a Oxvox member then I’m happy to ask the question for you

Ignoring the age 15 bit (someone corrected to 13), post 90 makes a good point about key target age. Renewal data at price transition points might be worth looking at by the club.

The pricing structure in post 101 could make a lot of sense.

Ignoring the age 15 bit (someone corrected to 13), post 90 makes a good point about key target age. Renewal data at price transition points might be worth looking at by the club.

The pricing structure in post 101 could make a lot of sense.

Like I said , pm me over some specific questions. I’ll happily pass them on, that way there’s no misunderstanding ur view, or missing the key points ur looking for answers to.

Just over 3,500 sold so far this season after 9 weeks of sales. 4,090 were sold at the same time last season after 6 weeks of sales.

So we're down over 500 from last season.

2017/18:
Deadline date: 4,090
Start of the season: Over 4,700

Last edited:
Just over 3,500 sold so far this season after 9 weeks of sales. 4,090 were sold at the same time last season after 6 weeks of sales.

2017/18:
there's still a week or two till monthly paid get their June Salary ..... which does have an effect on ST sales Id say

It'll be a similar amount of ST sold as last season...give or take a few hundred either way, when the season starts Id reckon

2017/18:
there's still a week or two till monthly paid get their June Salary ..... which does have an effect on ST sales Id say

It'll be a similar amount of ST sold as last season...give or take a few hundred either way, when the season starts Id reckon

Considering last season thats pretty good.

Also not forgetting some are holding off buying till we sign a striker [emoji85][emoji16]

Over 3,500 sold and a few hours left to go (5.30 this evening)
Does anybody know how many we had sold when going on general sale last season? Hopefully we are close to that number now.

I`m tempted to transfer from the East.................. tempted by the North tbh. Maybe I`m getting old and its like the transition to the Osler Road/Beech road? :D:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom