I've renewed my Season Ticket official thread

Mine arrived and a nice letter from Tiger plus a fixture list, it’s like Christmas ,all excited ?.

Mine arrived yesterday. Does anyone know if these also cover the Home pre-season matches? They are listed on the fixture list which came with it.

Mine arrived yesterday. Does anyone know if these also cover the Home pre-season matches? They are listed on the fixture list which came with it.

On a Sunday? Your postie is certainly dedicated to the cause.

Yeah, OK, maybe it was Saturday. I got it yesterday anyway!

Yeah, OK, maybe it was Saturday. I got it yesterday anyway!

Just a classic call for help from over here in pedants corner.

• React
Reactions: m
I genuinely didn't think I was going to renew this season, but I have.

Can't afford it; takes up all day every other Saturday having to bus it in from Wantage (allowing for pre-match beers); seriously cuts in to any brownie points I may have built up with SHE; more often than not end up disappointed.

BUT, it's worth it for those rare glorious moments and the hope that they'll become more common.

COYY

I genuinely didn't think I was going to renew this season, but I have.

Can't afford it; takes up all day every other Saturday having to bus it in from Wantage (allowing for pre-match beers); seriously cuts in to any brownie points I may have built up with SHE; more often than not end up disappointed.

BUT, it's worth it for those rare glorious moments and the hope that they'll become more common.

COYY

Never a truer word said.

Nope, they used too back in the day. You also got the first Cup home game & free admittance to reserve team games....... then the cuts started. :(

Nope, they used too back in the day. You also got the first Cup home game & free admittance to reserve team games....... then the cuts started. :(

Austerity.

No-one thinks it will effect them directly.

Back
Top Bottom