Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 from me, I must be getting soft.

So inconsistent officiating though. And, was that a penalty when Kelly went down? Their player thought so.

He was awful. Didn’t book their player for an assault on Sykes then booked Gorrin for a tackle which was either same or not as bad. Didn’t book their players for multiple fouls/infringements. Don’t think we should have had a penalty but he was very bad overall.

Well it seems he pee`d off both sets of fans so it`s a "protect the ref" 6 from me.

I'll try to sum up.
Nasty, nasty challenge by Dozzell in first half. Studs up, high and late. Have seen a red given for less. And the ref was right there.
Stupid foul from Gorrin, deserved yellow, but no worse than the one a few minutes before.
Brannagan got hit by a flailing elbow. Whether or not it was deliberate, the arm is up and is a foul every day of the week.
Moore I think also got bundled into touch and no foul given.
The penalty wasn't one for me, we'd be howling if that was given.
Taylor was given a hard time, but has to stay on his feet more instead of hitting the deck and then looking at the ref. Yes, some may have been fouls, but if you go down every time you aren't going to get some.
Very inconsistent, but didn't get everything wrong.
A generous 4 from me.

2 from me and that was for turning up would have had 10 if he had twisted his ankle and was replaced although he would have booked one of our players for giving him a twisted ankle.

I'll try to sum up.
Nasty, nasty challenge by Dozzell in first half. Studs up, high and late. Have seen a red given for less. And the ref was right there.
Stupid foul from Gorrin, deserved yellow, but no worse than the one a few minutes before.
Brannagan got hit by a flailing elbow. Whether or not it was deliberate, the arm is up and is a foul every day of the week.
Moore I think also got bundled into touch and no foul given.
The penalty wasn't one for me, we'd be howling if that was given.
Taylor was given a hard time, but has to stay on his feet more instead of hitting the deck and then looking at the ref. Yes, some may have been fouls, but if you go down every time you aren't going to get some.
Very inconsistent, but didn't get everything wrong.
A generous 4 from me.

On the Taylor comment, a number of occasions Nsiala didn't even bother looking at the ball and hugging Taylor when crosses/set pieces were coming in. This wasn't subtle either. And on the falling down, he did go down a fair bit but then so did their players yet they still got the freekick.

Last edited:
I would have given him zero if an option. Complete homer. Gave us nothing all game. Poor.
Someone has given him a 10.....

We have had some shocking officials this season, this guy has to go down as one of the worse, very poor to both sides not just Oxford, completely out of his depth.

Shame that after a run of decent reffing performances we had to get a duffer today. Very inconsistent - which is the worst type of refereeing for me. Fouls were seemingly punished or not at random, and the severity of the punishment also seemed very variable. There were also a couple of times (one for each team) he should really have let the game carry on and give advantage - but he couldn't wait to whistle.

I gave him 2 because he was consistent with his approach to handball. For the rest he was an absolute homer.
I wasn’t fussed the penalty shout, but it seemed like the only 2 times we got a free kick were when we would benefitted from advantage.

Seems I'm in the minority for the penalty. I see no reason for Kelly to go down there, he's wrongsided the defender and has time and space.

Back
Top Bottom