Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Was decentish for the first 35 mins, before transmorphing into an inconsistant, incompetent homer .Very poor for the majority of the game ...3 from me

Very inconsistent and allowed endless shirt pulling and the like. He was very lucky to have any control of the game after his poor decision making.
Equally bad to both sides and sent KR into a near apoplectic fit resulting in him being carded. Quite ridiculously, it was Paul Cook calming him down as he too could see what a muppet the ref was!

I don't remember a good performance from him tbh but could be wrong in that he has had them.

The point in the game when Matty Taylor was lying on the ground and we didn’t kick the ball out, then when we lose the ball the ref stops the game.
I just laughed out loud. First he missed the foul, then he ignored Taylor on the ground right up until they get the ball back. Ludicrous refereeing.

I’d argue the boys only stayed down when the ref was missing a blatant foul - yet he kept missing them

He was doing well until the Brannagan "booking" and then went completely random. A mediocre 5 from me.

The bloke is just a joke, should never be allowed to referee, we get problems every time we get him. One of the Kettle gang, and we still have him to come. 1 from me and thats for knowing which end of the whistle to blow.

The bloke is just a joke, should never be allowed to referee, we get problems every time we get him. One of the Kettle gang, and we still have him to come. 1 from me and thats for knowing which end of the whistle to blow.
I'm not 100% sure that he even got that right...he must have been blowing from the wrong end for half of the fouls he missed. As others have said, though, he actually started the game quite well and initially was pretty consistent in letting shirt-grabbing go free. Thereafter, however...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom