International News Israeli is a racist state operating ethnic cleansing

You woke fools.....you reap what you sow........it might just dawn on you one day,but then it will be too late.

You woke fools.....you reap what you sow........it might just dawn on you one day,but then it will be too late.

Excuse me I just posted the Israeli press release.

The inference is that if Hamas keeps lobbing rockets etc then the ceasefire will be short-lived.

Meanwhile, we have folk camped on a roof locally "making a difference"................... or tying up lots of emergency services who have better things to do, depending on your viewpoint.

Excuse me I just posted the Israeli press release.

The inference is that if Hamas keeps lobbing rockets etc then the ceasefire will be short-lived.

Meanwhile, we have folk camped on a roof locally "making a difference"................... or tying up lots of emergency services who have better things to do, depending on your viewpoint.
On a roof??? just leave them up there.....wheres the problem??

On a roof??? just leave them up there.....wheres the problem??

Its a building where folk work, there are other protesters outside.

The Fire brigade was there early on with a turntable ladder, should have just hosed them off.

There are still 2 of them up there.........

Give em a soaking and see if they stay the night.........as for the others just move them far enough away....simple see?? i should really run this country.......