Transfer News Isaac Buckley-Ricketts - On loan

Both City loanees have been v poor imo
I assume they are picked because that's a condition of the loan? It's certainly not based on performance based on what I have seen

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/mar/15/england-u20s-squad-named-for-poland-and-portugal-150318

Will miss the Portsmouth game next Saturday, hopefully Hall is back fit by then!
Hall's additional 2 weeks (due to a burst boil or something?) before being available seems to be running on Tiger's Thai' Timespans, where 48 hours and two weeks far exceed those time periods if running on Greenwich Mean Time ?

..... (note: clocks go forward ...'spring' forward...an hour to British Summer Time very soon)

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/mar/15/england-u20s-squad-named-for-poland-and-portugal-150318

Will miss the Portsmouth game next Saturday, hopefully Hall is back fit by then!

Nah. It’s Isaac Bradley-Ricketts who’s going, apparently. Classic FA.
14a0887bc04eac8842a163daf539f5b6.jpg

He’s been out of his depth since coming here. Feel for the lad but he’s got to go.

He’s been out of his depth since coming here. Feel for the lad but he’s got to go.
I totally agree. He has played far more minutes than he should have, which is very frustrating, and begs the question 'why' ?

Probably the least effective 15 minutes of his career. It has nothing to do with ability it’s attitude and he didn’t seem interested.

Any and Teddy are waving goodbye

(apologies to all the yoof on here)

Probably the least effective 15 minutes of his career. It has nothing to do with ability it’s attitude and he didn’t seem interested.
He gave away the ball and then shrugged his shoulders and turned away.

Attitude poor be surprised if he's ever involved in the team again.

Surely only in the England set-up due to City connections? If you watched him and Napa you wouldn't be able to see the difference

Awful performance from him.

He did pretty much what I would have done had I gone on today.

Even so, it was a brave decision from KR to haul him off after that short period of time.

Worrying thing is he's clearly the better of the 2 loanees

Absolute shite both of them

I thought he must have been injured but if Robinson really did bring him off for attitude reasons then fair play to him

EDIT: Just seen Robinson's comments about him, fair play to him, I originally thought IBR must have been injured but i'm 100% behind Robinson in brginging him off and then making these comments

Last edited:
Maybe he already thinks he’s made it by being involved with City.

So far short of any ability it’s unreal, but probably already over paid and over hyped.

Says it all about the young so called “talent” these clubs loan out... 90% utter dogshite.

Back
Top Bottom