Home Match Day Thread ? Is there a U's match tomorrow?

Sarge

God like member
??? ....rearranged away v baby spuds in Shaun Harvey Insanity Trophy?...guessing its not going to be played at wembley either?

Can't find any info on OUFC official (which to be fair isn't loading properly at the moment) currently

Edit....it's a home game!!!

Last edited:
Optimistically south stand upper &lower are open (rest of breeze block shut).... there'd probably be plenty of space if just half of ssl was open!

Edit: correction only sections of ssl &ssu will be open (to home fans)...baby spuds magnificent travelling hordes have north stand at thier disposal..... one of the dugout s or a cooperate box would suffice for them I'd say!

Last edited:
A huge surge in demand for tickets has crashed the online booking section of the official site. Joking apart, the match details announcement did not mention whether they would be opening the ticket office tomorrow night or not. I suppose I will have to phone them in the morning if nobody fixes the site this evening (deep sigh). Come on Chris Williams, pull your bloody finger out!

I can't believe they won't have the ticket office open?! Can't miss out on the chancers who decide to go along at the last minute (like me), surely?

Of course the ticket office will be open this evening.

Optimistically south stand upper &lower are open (rest of breeze block shut).... there'd probably be plenty of space if just half of ssl was open!

Edit: correction only sections of ssl &ssu will be open (to home fans)...baby spuds magnificent travelling hordes have north stand at thier disposal..... one of the dugout s or a cooperate box would suffice for them I'd say!
We've given them the North Stand?? FFS, were lessons not learned after the Orient game? ?

Back
Top Bottom