• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

Is OUSP Fit For Purpose?

Is OUSP Fit For Purpose

• Yes

• No

• Unsure/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Taking a while to respond to that one.

Was just using my Mailchimp analytics and it jogged my memory.

Yep - still waiting.

Out of interest, and as they use Mailchimp they will know, @OUSP how many supporters are on the mailing list and what are the opens and engagement counts?

What I find most distressing about this thread is that at a time when we should all be buzzing we’re not.
The behind the scenes running of the club appears to be a shambles.
We are therefore looking at OUSP to challenge the club on certain issues and get a response.

OUSP members are volunteers and other than that are just fans like the rest of us, they would rather be looking at what players we are bringing in and not getting answers about the s**t show going on.

I have replied that I am not sure if they are fit for purpose because I honestly don’t know exactly what their remit is and how that differs from Oxvox.

One thing is certain though someone needs to get direct honest answers from the club and that isn’t hapenning.

That applies to OUSP OXVOX BBC Radio Oxford and the Oxford Mail

What I find most distressing about this thread is that at a time when we should all be buzzing we’re not.
We are therefore looking at OUSP to challenge the club on certain issues and get a response.

OUSP members are volunteers and other than that are just fans like the rest of us, they would rather be looking at what players we are bringing in and not getting answers about the s**t show going on.

I have replied that I am not sure if they are fit for purpose because I honestly don’t know exactly what their remit is and how that differs from Oxvox.

One thing is certain though someone needs to get direct honest answers from the club and that isn’t hapenning.

We really shouldn't. It does nothing than inflate their "importance" when they are far from independent of the club.

PersonalLy it is no surprise that a Club construct gets the "easy in" for a bit of a cosy chat and a dash of "its all fine" corporate BS.

We should expect @OxVox to approach the matter(s) in their usual well considered & independent way. However that takes time, they don't have the "easy access" granted to others.

I would also appreciate a response to a very, very simple question from one of the supporters OUSP purport to represent.

I was a bit perturbed by how quickly RadOx quickly glossed over the delay in planning on a recent Dub episode. It really was coverage of 'oh, the official club website statement covers it. How about the Euros then, Robyn?'. I would have wanted them to get GF or TW (wherever he is) on a quick call to explain more about it. Plan B for a place to play post-June 2026 is as important as Plan A in getting the new stadium.

f**k the Oxford Mail. Their front pages continue to print nonsense about the club's move so even if they have the full expose on everything, I'm not reading it.

As for OUSP, I just don't see why they need to exist when OxVox already do. It's all a bit 'People's Front of Judea/Judean People's Front' to me.

Maybe @Scotchegg can explain why @OUSP are reticent to reveal..........

1. How many are on their mailing list
2. Opens & engagements.

Its all on the Mailchimp dashboard.

You’re persistent, I’ll give you that 😆

If only "they" would acknowledge and answer the questions I wouldn`t have to keep asking. :)

Of course they aren`t accountable to "us".

Nice to see OxVox putting out a nice measured, independent communication though.

If only "they" would acknowledge and answer the questions I wouldn`t have to keep asking. :)

Of course they aren`t accountable to "us".

Nice to see OxVox putting out a nice measured, independent communication though.
I'm surprised you think it was a nice measured, independent piece as it was very similar to a OUSP statement on the same issue.

I'm surprised you think it was a nice measured, independent piece as it was very similar to a OUSP statement on the same issue.

I read it more as a "holding" statement with a suggestion that more was to come......... still preconceived thoughts and perceptions.

Maybe @Scotchegg can explain why @OUSP are reticent to reveal..........

1. How many are on their mailing list
2. Opens & engagements.

Its all on the Mailchimp dashboard.
There's no reticence. As you know, we have said many times that specific questions should be emailed to ouspinfo@gmail.com where you will get an answer. We have not received an email on this subject.

Incidentally, we are currently looking into replacement for MailChimp, any recommendations welcomed.

And a far more detailed, independent piece arrives after more in depth consideration. Far better than any rush job from the construct.

There's no reticence. As you know, we have said many times that specific questions should be emailed to ouspinfo@gmail.com where you will get an answer. We have not received an email on this subject.

Incidentally, we are currently looking into replacement for MailChimp, any recommendations welcomed.

So I`ll email the question, wait for a reply and then post the answer on here?

Club construct in job creation scheme shocker.

Yes I know alternatives to Mailchimp -feel free to email me. :ROFLMAO:

I read it more as a "holding" statement with a suggestion that more was to come......... still preconceived thoughts and perceptions.

Turns out there was more to come.

I should imagine that accessibility to those who can answer has not improved whilst the Club sends minions to meet other groups.

PS. @Carpy I sent an email............ when I get a reply I`ll post it on here, which likely negates the odds of getting said reply. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have to say despite essexyellow coming across as mental and talking to himself, the seeming unwillingness of ousp to communicate on here is not a good look regards transparency and the perception some may already have of their role
To be fair OUSP do communicate through the forum, but have always said to email them so they do not miss anything.

To be fair OUSP do communicate through the forum, but have always said to email them so they do not miss anything.
Right but pretty sure they’ll have seen this 😂and could have just responded ??

This is the time these groups are actually critical and make or break their reputations . Just seems so much is wrong at the club and we are getting very few answers and very little activity to challenge that . Maybe it’s just perception but that’s about managing the message? 😳 (by both club and supporters groups)

And I’m not suggesting for one moment that being a supporters group representative is either easy or rewarding hence why I’d never go near the role. But if you do…

Back
Top Bottom