Manager/Coach Is KR a looney?

There are two things wrong with this thread.

Firstly, the title. Innapropriate language.
Second, this has already been covered in another thread.

“Looney” is considered inappropriate language? Am I missing something?

Derived from either the bird which was considered to be erratic or the long used idea that the moon (lunar) can influence our behavior and make us unpredictable hence unusual activities spiking at full moons.

“Looney” is considered inappropriate language? Am I missing something?

Derived from either the bird which was considered to be erratic or the long used idea that the moon (lunar) can influence our behavior and make us unpredictable hence unusual activities spiking at full moons.
The quite obvious link to mental health is not something you considered?

Yep - I also have been worried about Eastwood since the start of the season. He hardly ever comes for crosses (which most other keepers would) & he is much slower 'getting down' - He would have stopped Coventry's first goal last season. You rarely hear him shouting & commanding his area as he should. When you have a defence leaking goals from set pieces the goalie has to be looked at?
I'm really not sure about the Coventry goal.
The club will have done their homework and it was far more likely that the left footer (the regular free kick taker) was going to take it.
The ball was pretty central and even the Coventry supporters near me were surprised as to who took it and the fact that it was right in the corner.

The quite obvious link to mental health is not something you considered?

I assumed that’s what you were getting at but I don’t think it’s particularly offensive on that front. It’s easy to find offence in things if you really want to but I think it’s a stretch to suggest that’s offensive. Would calling him “crazy” be too?

And I say that as someone who has experienced mental health issues and who has friends and family have too (like so many of us)

We may have to agree to disagree on this one I guess.

• React
Reactions: m
I assumed that’s what you were getting at but I don’t think it’s particularly offensive on that front. It’s easy to find offence in things if you really want to but I think it’s a stretch to suggest that’s offensive. Would calling him “crazy” be too?

And I say that as someone who has experienced mental health issues and who has friends and family have too (like so many of us)

We may have to agree to disagree on this one I guess.
That's fair enough. I too have experience of mental health issues and have campaigned at work for more recognition of the problem.
Crazy is a different thing as it does not usually get used in a derogatory manner.

FFS.................whats the matter with some people???

Attachments

• snn.jpg
    snn.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 4
anyway you lot who are offended at being offended......its all been explained.....well done scooby and friends ;) ;)

Attachments

• pep.jpg
    pep.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 9
I’ve not been sold on Eastwood since he came back from his injury. Before then he was a bit of a colossus who made regular superb saves - you’d leave virtually any game marvelling over one or two genuinely cracking saves. Nowadays it seems he’s not making nearly as many, which could suggest that shots he used to save are now going in. Hence why the number of goals from ‘low quality chances’ could be rising so rapidly also.

I’m merely offering an observation which might tally with what you’ve said here, nothing more.
Eastwood is still making important saves,obviously he will have a few go past him now and again.........Look at De Gea............would you say the same about him?? a player who has let a few in and isnt stopping them like he did a few years back??? Manure have given him a pay rise.............tchhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom