Ex-Staff Michael Appleton

Picking up media work fairly regularly, isn’t he? Heard him in the Beeb and Sky.

Got to get rid of the incumbent first.

I expect that he is waiting for a Championship job... which he deserves

He has seen the bright lights now (well, Leicester). Won't go below the Championship I would imagine...

If he came back here now I would question his sanity! 'Never go back' is always the motto.

IIRC part of his settlement with LCFC was that he doesn`t take another managerial post in 18 months...... he got the bullet when he was on honeymoon!

technically yes MApp IS available ... though hes in a pair of big money financial handcuffs ( his payoff will reduce accordingly if he takes a job in management or coaching within a given timespan)

Not sure he would want to come back under the current ownership. He has been bitten to many times in the past.

Why would Leicester care if he took a job?? They sacked him! Or was it just a way of trying to reduce what they had to potentially pay?

I don’t see why he wouldn’t come back ☹️????

Why would Leicester care if he took a job?? They sacked him! Or was it just a way of trying to reduce what they had to potentially pay?

I don’t see why he wouldn’t come back ☹️????
I can see LOTS of reasons.

• React
Reactions: m
Leicester are still paying him £500k a year apparently under the terms of his contract which he would lose if he took another job.
Need to be looking elsewhere if the axe falls which I don’t think it will by the way.

• React
Reactions: Ian
He’s been asked, but won’t come back! Going to another club in the Championship apparently!

Surely Brentford will be having a look at Appleton following Dean Smith leaving for Villa.

Pains me to say it but he looks the perfect fit for them.

Surely Brentford will be having a look at Appleton following Dean Smith leaving for Villa.

Pains me to say it but he looks the perfect fit for them.
I reckon there’s a real danger of Brentford going for our fantastic manager. He’d be brilliant for them and I’m really worried. If anyone from Brentford is reading this I’m really really worried you might poach our brilliant manager from us.... His names Karl Robinson and I would’ve thought his agent is easy to get hold of btw..

I reckon there’s a real danger of Brentford going for our fantastic manager. He’d be brilliant for them and I’m really worried. If anyone from Brentford is reading this I’m really really worried you might poach our brilliant manager from us.... His names Karl Robinson and I would’ve thought his agent is easy to get hold of btw..

And his post match interviews are on the money.

Back
Top Bottom