Is anyone coming to Wycombe tomorrow

brmaidalex

Not a mention on here of the game Tuesday evening at Wycombe. Gonna be a quiet evening here then, but The White Horse (the 'away' fans pub will have exotic dancers performing untill everyone (anyone?) leaves for the game. Usual arrangements - £1 in the pot etc if you watch - and no admission charges. (95 West Wycombe Road, HP11 2LR. This is the A40 about a mile from the town centre on the way to the ground.) Sorry, no-one under 18 can be admitted. Oh, and we're showing the Liverpool match which kicks off @ 17.55 on our TVs.

Not a mention on here of the game Tuesday evening at Wycombe. Gonna be a quiet evening here then, but The White Horse (the 'away' fans pub will have exotic dancers performing untill everyone (anyone?) leaves for the game. Usual arrangements - £1 in the pot etc if you watch - and no admission charges. (95 West Wycombe Road, HP11 2LR. This is the A40 about a mile from the town centre on the way to the ground.) Sorry, no-one under 18 can be admitted. Oh, and we're showing the Liverpool match which kicks off @ 17.55 on our TVs.
No!

Come on!

Wycombe nightlife
Tits
No children allowed
Liverpool on the telly
AND
The Checkatrade Trophy.

I mean it practically sells itself...

Hmm, put it this way: I wouldn't order any extra beer in on our account!

Come on!

Wycombe nightlife
Tits
No children allowed
Liverpool on the telly
AND
The Checkatrade Trophy.

I've been to Berlin, I've also been to High Wycombe.

Stay where you are.

After Saturday's chucking away of a 3-0 lead think most Oxford fans have seen enough tits of late

its a no for me anyway ... its the Shaun Harvey trophy, until Premiershit U23s ...or is it U21s this week? .... are taken out of what was the Football league trophy, bollox to Harveys bullshit 'competition' I say

I’m not going, and the soon we are out of this the better. Less fixtures for our fragile half injured players.

I can just see it. Come April everyone clamouring for Wembley tickets. Hypocrites, the lot of you. What will I be doing?.....Just the same as everybody else!!

A Melbourne mate of mine, about the cleverest bloke I know, did his Masters of Podiatry or some such in Oxford several moons ago, and developed a penchant for United in his time there, and is now back in the city for his graduation. He wrote to me to say he was taking in the game at WhyCome? and I desperately tried to explain to him that he wouldn't have all that much company on the terrace in the Shitabrick Trophy - but needless to say that fell on rather deaf ears.

(An interesting anecdote is that he was also an Australian international ice hockey player despite being knee-high to Little Sam Deering - and spent his off-seasons playing at the equivalent standard in the Czech 3rd Division. A reasonable enough way to pay your way through Uni!)

Anyone bored to tears by my soliloquy will do well to note that it was STILL more interesting than tonight's game is going to be.

Can you explain to me how exotic dancers differ from erotic dancers?

Come on!

Wycombe nightlife
Tits
No children allowed
Liverpool on the telly
AND
The Checkatrade Trophy.

I have asked the Alex the Barmaid the difference between exotic and erotic. I’m guessing exotic is no tits but I’m willing to be corrected.

Is this the last group stage game in this years tinpot?

Don’t really care that much about it but I suppose it’s a chance for a run out for some reserves, Smiths chance to try and do something over the next two games.

Back
Top Bottom