Is anyone coming to Wycombe tomorrow

I hate to admit it but to me both the next two matches have become an irrelevancy and get in the way of our fight to avoid relegation. It's a long time since I felt that way about an FA Cup match.

I hate to admit it but to me both the next two matches have become an irrelevancy and get in the way of our fight to avoid relegation. It's a long time since I felt that way about an FA Cup match.

Disagree about Saturday's match. A good run in the FA Cup can breed confidence, whereas a loss to a League 2 club would create a lot of negativity. I really hope that we put a strong team out and go for the win.

For someone like Sam Smith, the next 2 games are vital. Can he make an impact?

For someone like Sam Smith, the next 2 games are vital. Can he make an impact?
Well I saw Smith, Dickie and Baptiste, the three(Reading) amigo's at Tesco Cowley yesterday afternoon. They all seemed very happy so here's hoping!!

Crikey, I walked into all that didn't I? It was, after all, only an invitation to anyone who was coming to Wycombe for the game. Certainly Wycombe isn't the nightlife capital of the Western World! But for a drink before the game and laugh with the strippers we don't think there's anywhere quite like it! We have to use the term 'exotic dancers' in case in these politically correct days some one takes offense to the words 'striptease'! Daft, I know, but that's what the boss says! The old boy told me that what he'd really like is a big neon sign outside that says 'striptease now' but he knows that he couldn't get that past the council. However, we did get some of you in and they were great fun. Here's a photo

Attachments

• Oxford fans (800x600).jpg
    Oxford fans (800x600).jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 50
I think you ought to PM Big Crompy - he is obviously keen to add 'one for the ladies' to your roster of dancers :)

Crikey, I walked into all that didn't I? It was, after all, only an invitation to anyone who was coming to Wycombe for the game. Certainly Wycombe isn't the nightlife capital of the Western World! But for a drink before the game and laugh with the strippers we don't think there's anywhere quite like it! We have to use the term 'exotic dancers' in case in these politically correct days some one takes offense to the words 'striptease'! Daft, I know, but that's what the boss says! The old boy told me that what he'd really like is a big neon sign outside that says 'striptease now' but he knows that he couldn't get that past the council. However, we did get some of you in and they were great fun. Here's a photo

Would of preferred a photo of the strippers to be honest.

Newport 2 Plymouth 0 at HT. As it stands, Newport would go through to the next round at the expense of Swindon Town (who we could not have played in the next round anyway).

Back
Top Bottom