Ireland in Pre-Season

It's not very nice in this country.
It's not that great in Ireland either! There are much better Irish stouts such as Dungarvan Black Rock from Waterford and Brehon Ulster Black Oatmeal Stout from Monaghan, both sheer nectar in a bottle and available in Dublin.

And the irish will never be welcome in many military families in the UK. Ireland and Britain joined together with no blood shed through acts of union. In ww2 they were happy for Europe to be speaking German. According to the irish immigration museum It was racist that Catholics had more children therefore had to split their parents estates between more children compared to the protestants so the farms got smaller. Sorry not buying the irish victimhood stories. Don't get me wrong I was looking forward to my trip last December but I am never going back.
British military families were present of the Ireland for 800 years. And you are still there. Go home.

So where are people looking at basing themselves. It is annoying that the Longford game is the middle of the 3. Especially as you can't get back to Dublin by rail following the game.

So where are people looking at basing themselves. It is annoying that the Longford game is the middle of the 3. Especially as you can't get back to Dublin by rail following the game.

Group together and hire a minibus or people carrier.

Dublin overnight Monday.
Will probably stay in or near Longford on Tuesday night.
Wednesday tour to Galway for lunch, then back to Dublin overnight Wednesday.

Few acquaintances of mine currently in Dublin (Stag weekend) ..... they visited The Quays Temple bar (which given the bar name may be a home from home for those following the U's on the forthcoming pre season tour? )..... interesting soup of the day advertised! :whistle:

32768342_10216706771521355_3744077310098145280_n.jpg

Last edited:
Few acquaintances of mine3 currently in Dublin (Stag weekend) ..... they visited The Quays Temple bar (which given the bar name may be a home from home for those following the U's on the forthcoming pre season tour? )..... interesting soup of the day advertised! :whistle:

View attachment 529

Probably €5 a “bowl”

Back
Top Bottom