Match Buildup Ipswich Town (H) Sat 16th Nov

Abingdon Ched

I was at a wedding this weekend where I got chatting to an Ipswich fan. He seemed adamant that our home fixture to them is likely to be called off as that is an international weekend.

Has anyone heard this rumour from our end?

I think there is a chance this will be the case but I guess that until squads are announced nothing is certain.

highly likely to be called off due to the international call ups from their squad ... we may have one playeer called up that weekend, maybe even 2

No home league game after rochdale a week on Sat until 7 December then. Potentially no home game at all in November. Hope we don't have any bills to pay.......

No home league game after rochdale a week on Sat until 7 December then. Potentially no home game at all in November. Hope we don't have any bills to pay.......
There is Sunderland and maybe an FACup game, plus a League Cup quarter final (when is that?)

There is Sunderland and maybe an FACup game, plus a League Cup quarter final (when is that?)
17th/18th December for the quarter finals, early Christmas present for us all!!!

Disappointing if this is called off as I can’t make midweek games thanks to work commitments ?

Am I right in presuming that the Saturdays in November on the 9th and 30th (hopefully!) are FA Cup match days?

It wouldn’t surprise me if SKY show this game live .

Have I missed it - has this fixture been re-arranged?
It was strange on the Radio Oxford phone in last night. When a fan was asked if he would be coming back for the Wycombe game, he said he would next be back for the Ipswich game. I couldn't work out why he'd picked that match as we don't know when it is yet.

Back
Top Bottom