Matches Ipswich tickets

for those planning to go by train, last time I checked, which admittedly was a couple of months ago, there were planned engineering works with bus replacement service for part of the journey.
Yes, rail replacement bus from London to Ingatestone.

Ox to London. Hop over to Kings X. Train to Cambridge. Cambridge to Ipswich is the route many would take I’d imagine.

Ipswich ticket available, Adult, away side seating. Can’t make it thus reduced to £20 - bargain to see an easy 3 points ? buyer collects near Abingdon. PM me if interested.

Surely we’ll take 1500 @ least

Hopefully. A new ground for some, the impetus from Tuesday, oh and the grass growing fire heater is still on. Concentrating on the same piece of grass, in front of the dug outs.

Who went on one of the last football specials to run, to Ipswich, back around 1984/85?
Just as we were about to depart a few thought they heard Ipswich. Over the footbridge they went, but soon retreated as the train began to pull away.
Football specials, worth a thread by itself.?

I remember the last time I went there in 1987
theres only one Tommy Cooper...aka Paul Cooper.
lost 3-2 then but they went down and we stayed up after beating Everton, losing to Forest and then winning against Arsenal 3-0 to stay up....Happy Days
I will be cheering them on on Saturday COYY

I remember the last time I went there in 1987
theres only one Tommy Cooper...aka Paul Cooper.
lost 3-2 then but they went down and we stayed up after beating Everton, losing to Forest and then winning against Arsenal 3-0 to stay up....Happy Days
I will be cheering them on on Saturday COYY
1986 it was. The first game after the Milk cup final.

Back
Top Bottom