Ipswich (Home) 16/11/19

Last time the game was called off due to players for Cyprus (Georgiou), ROI (Judge) and Albania U19s (Dobra). Couple of players were in England U20s too but they were named after the game was called off.

Might Ipswich look at our injuries and feel that they might be better playing us now rather than postpone it until we have players back.

OWS announcement....

No home (league) game until Dec 7th V Shrewsbury then?

Out of curiosity when was the last time we had a game rearranged due to international call ups?

Out of interest who chooses when the rearranged match should be played?
It’s mutually agreed between the two clubs. Believe there is no restriction in terms of when it’s played either, so long as the league season finishes when it’s supposed to.

Quite pleased about that to be honest, gives the lads more time to recharge the batteries. Almost a mini winter break. Hopefully come back bang up for the Southend game.
Yep. Ideal in a way for getting players back fully fit and the rest of the squad ticking over. It would be nice to keep the momentum going in the cup games going into the Southend game. If we get through on Sunday then we could get a home draw on 30th Nov which would be the week before Shrews.

I wonder if KR will now put out a strong team for the Crawley game (rather than mostly U23s) to help the team tick over.

I wonder if KR will now put out a strong team for the Crawley game (rather than mostly U23s) to help the team tick over.

I imagine that'll probably be the case, but like us fans at the moment, his main priority will still be squad fitness.

Back
Top Bottom