Ipswich (Home) 16/11/19

Mystery Yellow

Look very likely this fixture will be postponed due to International break call ups there previous two they’ve had called off so the possibility is this could be our last home league game today for 6 weeks till we play Shrewsbury on 7/12/19

Makes me wonder why tickets are on sale now for Ipswich fans. Unless they expect the game to indeed go ahead.

Makes me wonder why tickets are on sale now for Ipswich fans. Unless they expect the game to indeed go ahead.

Yes, Ipswich are selling tickets but there is a statement on their website clearly saying it might be rearranged due to international call ups.

2,450 Ipswich fans in a sold out away end at Roots Hall yesterday.

EH0DSaqWoAAeMZv

Only if the other lads don’t need game time?

Yes, Robbie Hall and Anthony Forde coupled with maybe Moore & Long could do with game time to be fair. Definitely don't play any of the central midfielders though unless Hanson is properly back by then.

Jack Stevens
Long, Moore, Nico Jones, Berkoe
Lofhouse/Chambers-Parillion, Fabio Sole, Fabio Lopes
Hall, Agyei, Forde

I think that would get us within the rules but god knows as the rules will probably change.

Are Ipswich taking the p1ss with this?

Apart from, Alan Judge 6+5 appearances and Flynn Downes, 12 appearances.

Are they really going to miss:
Andre Dozzell, 3+1 appearances
Anthony Georgiou 0+7 appearances
Armando Dobra 0+1 appearances
Idris El Mizouni 1+2 appearances.

I thought only Full internationals counted anyway.

As it is, it would do us a favour if it gets postponed. Few injuries and a few more in need of R&R. But if they look on here and read how depleted we are they might think again about asking for a postponement!

Back
Top Bottom