General International football, that's nation v nation, the

PSGsupporter

clue is in the name. The way I feel at the moment England should be your priority before any club team. If it's not then I would prefer it if you would move to Cuba. Like I say about ppl who live in Wales who don't want to see the Welsh language being able to be spoken by at least 50% of the Principality, they should move to England. The World Cup smashes the European Cup/C League out of the park. I would like Wales to become a State of the U.S. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

Last edited:
clue is in the name. The way I feel at the moment England should be your priority before any club team. If it's not then I would prefer it if you would move to Cuba. Like I say about ppl who live in Wales who don't want to see the Welsh language being able to be spoken by at least 50% of the Principality, they should move to England. The World Cup smashes the European Cup/C League out of the park. I would like Wales to become a State of the U.S. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

so would I. Would take some of the financial burden off the rest of the UK.

so would I. Would take some of the financial burden off the rest of the UK.
The financial papers from London are inaccurate, they don't take a holistic approach. It doesn't consider the water to the Midland and Northern England, the difference in investment betwen London and Wales, the coal extracted from Wales under it's value, partly due to war, granted.

Also doesn't take into account the value of treasure guarded by Welsh dragrons in caves from Newport to Llanelli. Of course the explorers of old could provide some idea of the value of treasure but those records date back to the 15th century and we haven't seen any exploration since then. Who knows how much treasure the dragons have accumulated over the last half millennia.

Only when we can attribute a true value to the dragon gold can we take a holistic approach and assess the value of transferring Wales to the governance of the US.

Also doesn't take into account the value of treasure guarded by Welsh dragrons in caves from Newport to Llanelli. Of course the explorers of old could provide some idea of the value of treasure but those records date back to the 15th century and we haven't seen any exploration since then. Who knows how much treasure the dragons have accumulated over the last half millennia.

Only when we can attribute a true value to the dragon gold can we take a holistic approach and assess the value of transferring Wales to the governance of the US.
Uh?

Who governs Vermont? As Gretchen Carlson once said on that great TV channel, Fox News, all politics is local.

A transfer fee? Lol. ❤️

under the current President, if that were to happen would there be a wall built.... and would the Donald force the |English to pay for it as part of the trade deal negotiations? :rolleyes: :unsure:

The financial papers from London are inaccurate, they don't take a holistic approach. It doesn't consider the water to the Midland and Northern England, the difference in investment betwen London and Wales, the coal extracted from Wales under it's value, partly due to war, granted.

That must be a lot of expensive water - is it Badoit?

That must be a lot of expensive water - is it Badoit?
Investment has been over and above tax revenue in London for much of the last few decades, and if you take into account the under investment in the 'good days' in Wales and Northern England, it's inevitable we're gonna end up with a situation like we have today. There's some on it in Eurfyl ap Gwilym's interview with Jeremy Paxman on Youtube.

Investment has been over and above tax revenue in London for much of the last few decades, and if you take into account the under investment in the 'good days' in Wales and Northern England, it's inevitable we're gonna end up with a situation like we have today. There's some on it in Eurfyl ap Gwilym's interview with Jeremy Paxman on Youtube.
Sounds like your political representatives have done a poor job for decades then and now the hefty EU subsidies won’t be coming anymore - going to get even grimmer in Cymru.

Sounds like your political representatives have done a poor job for decades then and now the hefty EU subsidies won’t be coming anymore - going to get even grimmer in Cymru.
Lol. If only you could face facts.

Anyway, this thread has obviously been taken off track. International football is nation v nation. It's one way to try and prove cultural superiority. Unfortunately it seems to be that people from central Europe have superior DNA. There should never be too many different cultures within a country, or more accurately within each State or nation-state on this planet.

And no doubt you worship Trump

And no doubt you worship Trump
Worship? No. I wouldn't want to be too close to him. But as they say, keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer. He's certainly not an enemy of mine, I wouldn't call him a friend either. Do I want Trump voted back in next month? Yes.

Worship? No. I wouldn't want to be too close to him. But as they say, keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer. He's certainly not an enemy of mine, I wouldn't call him a friend either. Do I want Trump voted back in next month? Yes.
He’s to dangerous and if the yanks or at least more than 50% vote him in then they need to give their heads a wobble

He’s to dangerous and if the yanks or at least more than 50% vote him in then they need to give their heads a wobble
That's an opinion. In any case, I would rather stick to the thread, wouldn't you say that a section on international football should be about international football.

I'll always put club before country, so can you arrange and finance my move to Cuba please. And good luck with being part of the USA (unsure what that has to do with international football seems you took your own thread off topic)

Back
Top Bottom