Interim update

I expect tiger has and will have a better relationship than Oxvox will ever try and achieve with FK.
I see there was no approach to FK in the Oxvox statement, did they approach him for a comment so he could put his side of the points raised.

Heaven forbid Oxvox should have any criticism of Kassam. It’s was clearly stated at the FF that they were poorly treated In Monaco.

I would very much hope Tiger does manage to get a good relationship with Kassam but i'm sorry to disappoint you, we were actually in touch with him with regards to setting up the sensory room at the stadium months ago, where along with the club, the community trust and some fabulous volunteers he helped facilitate Jigsaw in the running of the room. Since then we have contacted him twice with a view to arranging a meeting to discuss a number of issues. As of yet we haven't had anything back but we are hopeful of booking something in within the next few weeks.
Yes we have heard all about the sensory room, good work by all those involved.

My point is Oxvox had a very good relationship with FK, even to the point where they arranged with FK the outline process of community trust ground ownership, much to the dismay of DE at the time (oxvox thinking for themselves).
Why now has that relationship broke down?
Can you not go through Michael Doyle to put your points across if FK wont talk to you?
I wonder if because of the perceived stance of Oxvox at the FF of backing the "exciting news" of the supposed 5 new ground sites, this might be the reason for him now not having a relationship with Oxvox.
What ever your views on FK he is the ground owner, Oxvox need a seratate line of communication to him and/or his business's, don't be led by the clubs failier to keep an open relasionship with their landlord, some of the news coming out of that FF from the club has come into question, do not become the lackeys of certain individuals at the club for your thought process, lead don't be led.

I have no idea, but OxVox are in an ever growing group of people who have tried to work with Kassam without success. I wouldn't be surprised if they've not given up on ever getting anything our glorious custodian!
That sort of sums things up, is that really what a supporters trust should do? they should be able to ask the difficult questions to ALL parties.

Yes we have heard all about the sensory room, good work by all those involved.

My point is Oxvox had a very good relationship with FK, even to the point where they arranged with FK the outline process of community trust ground ownership, much to the dismay of DE at the time (oxvox thinking for themselves).
Why now has that relationship broke down?
Can you not go through Michael Doyle to put your points across if FK wont talk to you?
I wonder if because of the perceived stance of Oxvox at the FF of backing the "exciting news" of the supposed 5 new ground sites, this might be the reason for him now not having a relationship with Oxvox.
What ever your views on FK he is the ground owner, Oxvox need a seratate line of communication to him and/or his business's, don't be led by the clubs failier to keep an open relasionship with their landlord, some of the news coming out of that FF from the club has come into question, do not become the lackeys of certain individuals at the club for your thought process, lead don't be led.

If that is Kassam's stance to OxVox and the FF then it shows Kassam has demonstrated a particularly thin skin.

If that is Kassam's stance to OxVox and the FF then it shows Kassam has demonstrated a particularly thin skin.
I’ve no idea if it is or isn’t, but unless Oxvox actually try and make contact and see how the relationship is, they will never know.
They have to have form their own opinion on the way they are treated, not just follow suit the way the club are feeling.
Question for you, if tiger does rekindle the deal he had with FK where would that leave Oxvox?

I’ve no idea if it is or isn’t, but unless Oxvox actually try and make contact and see how the relationship is, they will never know.
They have to have form their own opinion on the way they are treated, not just follow suit the way the club are feeling.
Question for you, if tiger does rekindle the deal he had with FK where would that leave Oxvox?

What a strange question? If we feel it's the right deal for the club and more importantly, if we feel it's a deal our members would want for the club, it will leave us delighted. Why wouldn't it? We have stressed repeatedly that we are open to all outcomes that move the cub forward from the situation we are in.

This is not a popularity contest and it's bigger than people pressing agendas to the detriment of reasoned debate or constructive criticism.
We are supporters of this club and we want what is best for our club. Offer to swap me that deal that moves the club forward for my place on the committee of OxVox and i'd do it with a smile on my face.

I feel sorry for the guys who put themselves forward to be in the frontline at Oxvox. It wasn’t that long ago they were being accused of getting too cosy with FK. Now they’re guilty of falling in behind Tiger and upsetting FK, they can’t win. I signed up to Oxvox at the weekend because I feel we’re at a crossroads in our clubs history and need a strong independent supporters group. I’ve seen absolutely no evidence to indicate they aren’t doing exactly the things that I want them to do

What a strange question? If we feel it's the right deal for the club and more importantly, if we feel it's a deal our members would want for the club, it will leave us delighted. Why wouldn't it? We have stressed repeatedly that we are open to all outcomes that move the cub forward from the situation we are in.

This is not a popularity contest and it's bigger than people pressing agendas to the detriment of reasoned debate or constructive criticism.
We are supporters of this club and we want what is best for our club. Offer to swap me that deal that moves the club forward for my place on the committee of OxVox and i'd do it with a smile on my face.
Agree.
LR does seem to have an agenda of some sort. As somebody else suggested it would be good of he put himself forward for the Oxvox committee

Agree.
LR does seem to have an agenda of some sort. As somebody else suggested it would be good of he put himself forward for the Oxvox committee
Do I have an agenda yes, my football club.
If people put themselves forward to take the jobs on at Oxvox I have the right to critical as well as praise them on their efforts, if they don’t like that tough, remember this is a forum that anything can be said within reason and people can agree or disagree as they see fit.
You shouldn’t try to close down peoples views.

I’m glad you referenced the Oxvox members, I hope you would ballot opinion on the way forward, well done.

Do I have an agenda yes, my football club.
If people put themselves forward to take the jobs on at Oxvox I have the right to critical as well as praise them on their efforts, if they don’t like that tough, remember this is a forum that anything can be said within reason and people can agree or disagree as they see fit.
You shouldn’t try to close down peoples views.
This also means that your views can be criticised, and many see your constant banal questioning of OxVox tiring.

That has already been answered by Paul P. But considering they openly talked to Kassam about the Community bid for the Stadium which upset DE then I don't think it would phase them at all, or the other parties involved as well in dealing with OxVox.

Why do you think if the deal was rekindled that it would cause problems?

Considering they've talked to him in the past, I've no doubt they have tried or even still are.
Ok if you say so, but It wasn’t in the recent announcements and not seen anything apart from the sensory stuff.?

Quick question, have either the city council, county council or both given their full support towards the club and their quest to find an alternative site to build a new stadium?

Quick question, have either the city council, county council or both given their full support towards the club and their quest to find an alternative site to build a new stadium?

Iirc, it was a joint statement between the 3 parties.

Back
Top Bottom