Interim update

That has already been answered by Paul P. But considering they openly talked to Kassam about the Community bid for the Stadium which upset DE then I don't think it would phase them at all, or the other parties involved as well in dealing with OxVox.

Why do you think if the deal was rekindled that it would cause problems?
Good, I'm glad Oxvox would be open to talk to all parties in any kind of discussions.

I asked your view, I never said it would cause problems..

Iirc, it was a joint statement between the 3 parties.

So which representative from the councils is fronting this?

Could the council change the Kassam land back to recreation use ONLY if we find a site elsewhere?

So which representative from the councils is fronting this?

Could the council change the Kassam land back to recreation use ONLY if we find a site elsewhere?

Haven't a clue, just remember it was a issued as a joint statement.

This also means that your views can be criticised, and many see your constant banal questioning of OxVox tiring.
For your information, I’m a corporate partner of Oxvox and have been for the last decade, I have helped Oxvox on various projects for the club at my expense and time, that was under the recent stewardship of Mark Sennate and Jem Faulkner, I was given a life membership of Oxvox and take their work very seriously. I do have a handle on how things work and for those being a Oxvox committee member is a thankless task but not immune from criticism.
I have been very forthright in my views on recent events on here and give and take as I find with peoples responses.
I have expressed my opinion and would have no problem if it was wrong, I think sometimes on here people take it all too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom