Instagram Protest

How about this. Old skool office with a filing cabinet. Old skool boss says to old skool secretary "Miss Jones, I have a filing task for you. Can you please dig out the files for all of the customers who've bought something worth at least 50 quid from us this year, and remove the ones who come from Swindon. If any of the remaining ones are companies we've also bought something from, please bring me files on those purchases too. Thanks dear".

SQL is how you tell a computer to do this unambiguously, when there isn't a human to work out what you actually mean.

:)

How about this. Old skool office with a filing cabinet. Old skool boss says to old skool secretary "Miss Jones, I have a filing task for you. Can you please dig out the files for all of the customers who've bought something worth at least 50 quid from us this year, and remove the ones who come from Swindon. If any of the remaining ones are companies we've also bought something from, please bring me files on those purchases too. Thanks dear".

SQL is how you tell a computer to do this unambiguously, when there isn't a human to work out what you actually mean.

:)

That is old skool! could you imagine if you said that now? the feminist would be brewing up a s**t storm! :D

And the pikeys would have weighed in the filing cabinet.

Uh, I still do!

That's the problem with you kids with your java script, xml / htlm5+ , some of us have to maintain the old stuff the runs most of the world while you go off and play with blue sky stuff! ;)

As I'm reading this I'm literally coding a website in HTML to eventually link with another xml project ?

You kids are so far behind..... you need Hyperblocks and connected planning....