Instagram Protest

Fine, so do you think taking over the pitch would have any effect?

To be honest, when even a modest protest starts up gets as much ridicule as support, it shows how far we are currently from such action.
I sat in the centre circle that day, where the protest was focused against one man. Such a protest against a board of millionaires and a billionaire, with seemingly a hidden agenda would not have the desired or even the minimal effect.
Do Oxford fans have the stomach for a centre circle sit down, or to storm the board room.
There is a lot of voicing of disapproval of the current situation, but a lack of agreement about what to do about it.

Last edited:
Not a fan of this if I’m honest. By all means protest at games and I think the ultras got it spot on with the single upside down flag a silent protest if you like bit one which had a huge impact on tiger and co.

Typical of Ox bible and his school buddies to be jumping on this and running with it.

Also probably needs a join between _OUFC_Boardroom and _OUFC_Statements

I don't think the _OUFC_Statements table can be trusted. There are a lot of NULL values in it.

Also looked to join the _OUFC_Boardroom table to the _OUFC_Fans table...but there was nothing to join on...some would say no connection.

I was also going to reference the _League_1 table but feel it might be better to wait a few months as it's likely the _League_2 table will be more relevant...

I take the Tesco mantra on this one - every little helps. Good on them for doing something to highlight the issue. Things won't change overnight, but they won't change at all if people bitch and sneer when fans actually do something no matter how trivial it may seem.

I don't think the _OUFC_Statements table can be trusted. There are a lot of NULL values in it.

Also looked to join the _OUFC_Boardroom table to the _OUFC_Fans table...but there was nothing to join on...some would say no connection.

I was also going to reference the _League_1 table but feel it might be better to wait a few months as it's likely the _League_2 table will be more relevant...

I'm doing SQL later in the semester. Mind if I copy this ?? ;)

??? absolutely no idea what that means ? i’m just a simple gardener
It's a programming language. Lots of websites use it underneath the bonnet. For things like when you search, say, for a product on Amazon. You type in the name of the thing you're interested in to the form on the web page. There is a database containing all of the products. The information you typed in has to be given to the database and a search made (maybe with other restrictions like price or maximum value). SQL and other similar computer languages are the way you talk to the actual database to get the information out so that you can then make a new web page with the search results.

I'm going have to start using a translator for this thread