Instagram Protest

“Why is no-one making a noise about the situation?”

Fans organise online protest on platforms used by millions.

“I don’t understand this but I’m still going to complain about other people being lazy.”

Modern world I am afraid Sarge. My 9 year old son knows how to work my phones settings and functions better than me. Makes me at nearly 50 look a right dinasaur on occasions.
At 75, I consider myself to be fairly tech savvy but I would not touch social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram with the proverbial bargepole.

It's a bit like taking some Polaroids and pinning them to the village noticeboard for all to see.
What do you mean "over to me" you want me to suggest an alternative? OK, fans occupy the pitch at 2.55 at the next home game, stay on until the kick of is delayed for around ten minutes. Nice,orderly protest no shouting about, just walk on to the pitch quietly and return to the stands afterwards. Yes, I do know it's an offence to encroach on the field of play

That'll have tiger running for the airport for sure!?

Ate you being sarcastic? I can't work it out, do you think it would have no effect then? I seem to remember a similar protest against the Reading meter merger being quite successful

To be honest your first post on the subject I found slightly belittling towards the first Oxford fans to move to try to do something about the current situation.
Swiss yellows responsesums it up well:

Christ, as "minor" as you think it maybe at least its doing something.

To be honest your first post on the subject I found slightly belittling towards the first Oxford fans to move to try to do something about the current situation.
Swiss yellows responsesums it up well:

Christ, as "minor" as you think it maybe at least its doing something.
Fine, so do you think taking over the pitch would have any effect?