Instagram Protest

If they want ‘sustainability’ then I suspect they’ll have to get very used to a league below this one or perhaps the next.

If the owner cuts the budget to a level that can be covered by revenues that the club generates then we will likely become very uncompetitive at L1 levels.

Perhaps they mean ‘professionally’? (Am I allowed to say that in today’s era of ‘careful-what-you-say-or-nasty-men-will-get-grumpy’?

Can someone please tell me how many years since we moved to the current stadium we have been sustainably run eg made no loss. I can only think of 2 years at maximum and those involved big incoming transfer fees. Unless they can magically come up with a stadium that we own then we will never be sustainable and it’s about time people realise this.

Can someone please tell me how many years since we moved to the current stadium we have been sustainably run eg made no loss. I can only think of 2 years at maximum and those involved big incoming transfer fees. Unless they can magically come up with a stadium that we own then we will never be sustainable and it’s about time people realise this.

Well according to the previous 2 chairman the rent paid to Kassam is not an issue?

Well according to the previous 2 chairman the rent paid to Kassam is not an issue?
Sustainable means making money so please explain when we have been making money. They may well say that but to put it simply were the club currently sustainable every winding up petition wouldn’t have happened and been simple to pay as funds would be sat in the clubs bank accounts not having to be sent from Thailand/ Indonesia or wherever. We will never be sustainable without a stadium of our own. Lenagan etc passed on debt as did Eales.

Last edited:
Modern world I am afraid Sarge. My 9 year old son knows how to work my phones settings and functions better than me. Makes me at nearly 50 look a right dinasaur on occasions.
Know that kinda feeling ;)

Over to you then.
What do you mean "over to me" you want me to suggest an alternative? OK, fans occupy the pitch at 2.55 at the next home game, stay on until the kick of is delayed for around ten minutes. Nice,orderly protest no shouting about, just walk on to the pitch quietly and return to the stands afterwards. Yes, I do know it's an offence to encroach on the field of play

Last edited: