Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

We are in the standalone region of Oxfordshire, other areas claim we are part of them as we are far superior to them.
The Oxonian Region of England. We'll get an independence vote before the Scots do. Swindon is a completely different part of the c*ntry.

Eventually you`ll hit something.........

tenor.gif

I get excited by both your posts. I don't know who is ITK though.

Therefore, it's time for a dual. @ECYellow Vs @Scotchegg. Tell us something that we don't know that's happening this week at the club. Your responses can't include information the other dualler has already shared.

Go

Pressure!

So a number of announcements will be made including season tickets (with a deal for those who supported the club, but I don't know what!), new kits (heard a blue away or 3rd kit), backroom staff, and hopefully a couple of signings (but these may not be until the week after). Preseason friendlies were a little up in the air with the uncertainty over travel but Rangers were strong favourites for our big home game.

Pressure!

So a number of announcements will be made including season tickets (with a deal for those who supported the club, but I don't know what!), new kits (heard a blue away or 3rd kit), backroom staff, and hopefully a couple of signings (but these may not be until the week after). Preseason friendlies were a little up in the air with the uncertainty over travel but Rangers were strong favourites for our big home game.
Which ground are we playing at when Kassam throws us out? I'm hoping Stadium MK over Wycombe.

Pressure!

So we will have season tickets at various prices, a new kit or two in a colour you can’t mention, may sign a player or two will play pre season friendlies? Who would of thought it?

The Oxonian Region of England. We'll get an independence vote before the Scots do. Swindon is a completely different part of the c*ntry.

We should join the EU so we can have a third country arrangement to keep out the Scummers and to wind up Bazzer and EY as well. ;):D

Pressure!

Genuine question has not the idea of a big home game already been shelved?

Pressure!

Well if we do play Glasgow Rangers at the Kassam then prepare now to be totally over run

Genuine question has not the idea of a big home game already been shelved?
It is all pending the outcome of lockdowns. But the hope was to get one game prior to the season starting as a trial run as much as anything.

Back
Top Bottom