Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

New owners, yes but absolutely no way a new stadium will ever get planning permission so whilst the new owners may present flashy plans for a new stadium try not to get you're hopes up.
Don't you think the potential new owners have determined that there is a possibility of a deal to be done? They think different to you.

New owners, yes but absolutely no way a new stadium will ever get planning permission so whilst the new owners may present flashy plans for a new stadium try not to get you're hopes up.

You should start a thread to discuss a potential new stadium............*

* only kidding

Don't you think the potential new owners have determined that there is a possibility of a deal to be done? They think different to you.
Yes - they aren’t here to just own and run a league one football team and they certainly aren’t here to try and buy the current stadium.

Hopefully we can get something from the owners next week with regards to what the grand plan is!

With all due respect, these people are millionaires or billionaires, and subsequently will be so far ahead of the ball regarding such things that presenting flashy plans with no substance, is not their game. They will be so far ahead with their thinking, and taken every eventually into account. That is why having been around the club for a while, they will know our situation, and realise fruitless flashy plans won't be the order of the day.

But what about the season ticket prices.................. and why haven`t we built the South Midlands Wembley yet???

And what about the flipping cess pits???

"Fruitless flashy plans"

Phrase of the day for me, Brian.

I like fruitless flashy plans: airport in the sea, buses that don't work, a bridge garden, tunnel under the Irish Sea a moon shot to save the world from covid. They would be the sort of fruitless flashy plans I would make. Mad, eh?

Back
Top Bottom