So many jokes, so many snides
Stadium with three sides
Wears you down
Through the years

But I still see that tackle by Briggs
All the rumours about Grigg
Beating the fuckers of pigs
And DiCanio crying

You have too much time on your hands. Get building this swanky new stadium for Erick.

A friend of mine ... Admittedly a man spew supporter...asks wtf would a multi millionaire businessman see in oufc ..... After I told to feck off a few times .... Got me thinking....why? Is there a deal been done already is stadium or .....

A friend of mine ... Admittedly a man spew supporter...asks wtf would a multi millionaire businessman see in oufc ..... After I told to feck off a few times .... Got me thinking....why? Is there a deal been done already is stadium or .....
Very few football clubs make anything through football alone. A good recruitment structure might help you cash in on player sales, promotion will get you more TV money, and a purpose built stadium may allow you to get multiple income streams to offset the cost of running the club.

So whilst fans dream of being involved in their own club, investors will be looking at one or more of the options above.

We have built on a successful transfer model and have invested in the youth set up, we have made the play offs for the last two years and promotion is still the target, so that just leaves owning our own stadium.... and that is hopefully not far away!

I don't think they are "skint" per se, they are apparently looking to renew in a more sustainable way.

Muahahaha from Auxerre? Could do a job

Very few football clubs make anything through football alone. A good recruitment structure might help you cash in on player sales, promotion will get you more TV money, and a purpose built stadium may allow you to get multiple income streams to offset the cost of running the club.

So whilst fans dream of being involved in their own club, investors will be looking at one or more of the options above.

We have built on a successful transfer model and have invested in the youth set up, we have made the play offs for the last two years and promotion is still the target, so that just leaves owning our own stadium.... and that is hopefully not far away!
Lovely answer and as always I kinda like it ...but....real world why? The man is no mug.....league 1 team who own feck all ....no ground to sell or barter with ,... He's either passionate about oufc ... Which I can't see ...or a deals been done ...or my alternative theory is he's stupid

Oxford, and in particular the unversity, has an almost unparalleled reputation and status in many parts of the world that’s difficult to fully appreciate if you live in the uk. An opportunity to buy into that, to become part of that, however vicariously, is an extremely attractive proposition. Add into that prestige the growing appetite for the premier league brand especially in the Asia Pacific region, and its no surprise that we are getting this kind of interest.

I’m going to enjoy the trip. Hopefully we’ll get a nice stadium, a few crazy signings and a bit of time in the sun from it.

Oxford, and in particular the unversity, has an almost unparalleled reputation and status in many parts of the world that’s difficult to fully appreciate if you live in the uk. An opportunity to buy into that, to become part of that, however vicariously, is an extremely attractive proposition. Add into that prestige the growing appetite for the premier league brand especially in the Asia Pacific region, and its no surprise that we are getting this kind of interest.
Bonsoir

Reve cest merde

.... Oxford utd isn't based around universities it's based on a fan base....the faithful ...the ones ...the every week turn up no matter whatters

It’s all done and dusted. Rubber stamp incoming and I’d expect an announcement within 7 days or so

The deal has been done.

I was expecting everything in place by the end of this week so you may not need to light your touches just yet!

Typical @ECYellow jumping on my bandwagon and pretending to be ITK!!! 🤣🤣

Only kidding, genuinely enjoy getting different views from yourself @Wallop and @Front Post who all seem to have decent connections.

Sweet f*****g Caroline, great news if true, been a long long wait since we were taken on a journey, fingers crossed this’ll be a better one!!🤞🏻

Back
Top Bottom